Solvency II reporting for Fund Managers
Since January 2016, EU-based insurance companies are obliged to report their asset and liability risk on a quarterly basis to regulators. According to the look-through principle propagated by Solvency II, numerous attributes and risks of underlyings in collective investments need to be reported.
In order to support clients affected by Solvency II, the French, German and UK fund associations created a so-called tripartite reporting template, widely accepted by market participants.
- SOLVENCY II TRIPARTITE REPORT GENERATION
- INTEGRATING AND MAPPING YOUR DATA STRUCTURE
- SCR ANALYTICS FOR A BROAD RANGE OF INSTRUMENTS AND FUND-OF-FUND LOOKTHROUGH REPORTING
- REGULATORY CONSULTING
Based on our experience regulatory reporting solutions need to be tailored to client specific data structure and data sources. Therefore we place significant resources in onboarding clients and in accompanying them as a reliable partner for regulatory inquiries.
Solvency II tripartite template in a nutshell
- Report on holding level
- 136 columns
>10 portfolio specific
>20 on valuation and exposures
>20 on instrument characteristics
>15 on issuer characteristics
>20 on underlying assets (for derivatives)
>10 SCR analytics fields
Various other fields
- Csv file with clearly defined field formats for automated processing
- Some challenges
- Advanced Solvency Capital Requirement calculations with an application of a broad range of Solvency II scenarios
- Multilevel fund-of-fund look-through, CIC and NACE mapping
- Founded in 2014, SolvencyAnalytics exclusively deals with Solvency II and Swiss Solvency Test related topics.
- Our team includes experienced business analysts, former portfolio managers, insurance specialists and quants.